Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am SICK


I have been sick since 30 August 2007 - first time fall sick after taking my 5-1 jab :(

I have no fever but I caught a flu instead - been to see my GP for 3 times but still I didnt get well (this worries Daddy and Mummy) as my cough worsen and my phlegm got worst ..

Mummy decided to bring me to see a PD - Dr Elizabethe Khor (she is also Shannon jie jie PD) - Dr Khor is a cheerful doctor - she is also very caring towards little patients like me

She gave me a massage and this made me feel good :) but all of a sudden she used the manual pump to suck out the phlegm from my nose - guess what I got a shock! I started to cry ....

I made a lot of noise and Dr Khor gave me kiss on my forehead to *sayang* me

well I need to take 3 types of medicine - I took (Zithromax) antibotic (Dr Khor said mummy got allergies towards certain antibotic so worried I may follow mummy's footsteps so gave me Zithromax,I also need to take the ACC Syrup mixed with another pink syrup (cannot remember this coz its taste so bitter) urggh......

Ventolin is to be mixed with my milk feeds as I lost my appetite since I fall sick - I didnt drink much milk and water (this makes Mummy very worried) actually I also lost some weight

Well, I am now on my way to recovery - my running nose has stopped, and phlegm has lessen ...though I still cough a little - need to go back for my review this coming Saturday

My appetite is getting better but somehow I developed rashes on my hands, legs :(
this makes mummy worries ....

Mummy too has fallen sick after taking care of me (also down with a flu) and now my Po Po too is down with a flu - hmmmm - flu bug

just hope everyone get well FAST!!!

No comments: