Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am older but BOLDER :P


Surprise! Surprise! I realised that I can make noises with objects and also learn to manipulate whatever within my reach hee hee ....





My favorite is mummy's zipblog which she stored my sterile cotton balls - every time she bathe me I will wait patiently for my turn to hold on to the zipblog if Mummy allows :P

With my new found skill, I always find myself waking up in the morning asleep on my tummy - guess mummy is worried loh ...that is why she always wake in the middle of the night to spot check on me

Another thing I need to share with all is that I am able to sit supported for a while (yes, with my mummy or po po assistance)

My favorite pastime is when mummy supported me to sit in my bath tub! Occasionally i will be abit wobbly and may slump either to the side nor to the back hahaha! Neverthless I love it :)

No comments: