Monday, May 19, 2008

1 year 4 weeks 1 day old

Hi everyone! I am One year four weeks and one day old today. I have grown taller and bigger - last measured my height is 93cm (before my first birthday) but my current weight is 10kg.

I have THREE teeth :P 1st from the lower front teeth, then came the upper front teeth and my 3rd teeth just appeared next to the lower front teeth ...does it sound complicated to you?

I am still the skinny boy my mummy used to call me but I have tantrums these days (mummy is very unhappy over this) She thinks I am wild and uncontrollable. But I can be very sweet especially when mummy scolds me hee hee ....

Lets say I am more curious these days - I want to know more about the surroundings - I loves to look at things, and I am most happy to point at stuff that I am familiar with :) much to my parents, grandparents delight ...

My favorite word is *CAR* .... guess what - Daddy bought a CAR ... hmm ...yes a real CAR ....overheard my parents talking about getting me a car seat ...

Does that mean no more *freedom* for me to roam about in the car? I will have to sit still ?????





No comments: