Tuesday, February 26, 2008

10 months 0 week 6 days old




I enjoyed my Chinese New Year holidays and collected many hongbaos. Mummy helped me to deposit into my piggy bank – well at least I have a little savings YIPPEE!!

What have I learned so far – managed to mutter 2 new words (much to my parents delight) I love the 2 mouse (they are Chinese deco at my grandmother’s house which Shannon jie jie helped to paste on the cabinet) they decided not to throw it away for my sake.

Oh yes, I will point to the cartoons and said ‘mouse’ – last evening on my way home (a pity my grandfather did not chauffeur us last night coz too late) or he would hear me said the magic words ‘Car Car’ - yes, I managed to mutter ‘Car Car’ – mummy have been repeating and pointing at the cars to me (every evening without fail) and finally I managed to say ‘Car Car’

No comments: