Monday, December 24, 2007

8M 0W 4D - my first letter to my son


My Dearest Son

I enjoy the moment when you cant stand to have me out of your sight - I sound weirdo but these are my heartfelt words to you - before I know it, when you become a teenager, you may not want to be seen with mummy!

How does I feel to have you cling onto me desperately - hmmm ..... well I feel terrible when I hear your cries, or worse when I saw your tears ... you mean so much to me .. at times I can be angry with you too hee hee ...you are such a baby!

Realised that you have grown so much since at birth, you are able to pull yourself up on the baby cot - but this is very dangerous coz you may fall backwards and hurt yourself :(

You are also very curious with things around you - lets say that you are a little K.P.O. ....

Your laughter is a joy to us :) We love you baby!!

Just wonder why baby you are still toothless hee hee

Merry Christmas to you my son :) Yes, your first Christmas celebration and Daddy has got you a gift!

Love you always, Mummy

No comments: