Thursday, June 7, 2007

1 month 2 weeks old


I am 1 month 2 weeks old today - to be exact.

I am able to turn my head from left to right and from right to left - thanks to mummy dearest who enjoys walking from one end to another (guess she just wants to make sure that I RECOGNISE who she is) hee hee

I discovers that I have a 'new talent' guess what - i can blows bubbles! Mummy said I look messy whenever I drools Mummy also nickname me as '口水王'

My first word to mummy is 'ah goo' and I will coos to make mummy's heart melts 嘿嘿
。。。。。

Every morning 我最爱婆婆play this game with me - 123 (our secret) - My po po said this to help boost my courage!!!!

By the way, I also discovers that I loves to suck my thumb instead of my pacifier *oops* (Daddy will be very unhappy when he sees me sucks my thumb!!!)

No comments: