Monday, December 12, 2005

MUA


Our MUA is none other than the famous Sam Ong hee hee Funny guy but really vvvv serious with his work. Great to work with too! We had fun during our studio photo taking - Sam also doubled up as our temp 'camera man' who helped us all the way from studio to outdoor shots! Thumbs up for him

Not forgetting Mr Nice Guy Shaun Lee - he is also my MUA for my morning shots at the Changi Beach - Yup! He did my hair and makeup for the beach wear. Thumbs up for him A pity I do not have his pic here

Shaun also did my hair and makeup for me when I attended my sister and good friend weddings - I was then heavily preggie with my baby but I felt great and glam like a movie star hee hee

Sam and Shaun are great MUAs - if you would like to be in touch with them please email us for their mobile numbers

No comments: